Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Brief Interuption

Sorry for this interuption but I have been getting swamped with emails regarding Noel's Kits. Anyone interested in taking a look you can find her here. And you're in luck because she just put the April kit (Sonoma County) up for Pre-Order.
Below is a pic of the newest kit. I get these kits and I can tell you they are packed to the gills with loads of stuff.
So you will see lots of my layouts done with these kits.

 

I figured I would share with everyone since I have been getting 2 bazillions emails regarding them :)

Back to our regularly scheduled challenge. See post below.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lita said...

I love these kits, I've been eyeballin these for a while now.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP